We specialize in providing aftermarket loading dock parts directly to the professional service personnel. If you have in-house staff that maintains your loading docks we can provide them the parts. Make sure anyone doing repairs or installation of parts is properly trained, uses appropriate safety precautions, and is certified to do the work for which they are tasked. We do not provide tech support as we don't employ authorized installers. There are a lot of very talented service personnel that can install parts. If you need a referral, we would be glad to see if there is someone in your area that is qualified.
Our sales office is in Southern California. We gladly serve anywhere in the Contiguous 48 United States.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We are staffed to respond to email outside of office hours so don't hesitate to email us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
You can also use the contact form below.
When we ship your products it will most likely be from the West Multi-Fab warehouse:
1550 Milliken, Unit D
Ontario, CA 91761
But could also be from the East-Central Multi-Fab warehouse:
N90 W14507 Commerce Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Free freight orders ship by the best method as deemed by Multi-Fab unless the customer agrees to pay any applicable accessorial charges.
- What must I do to return a part?
- You must email Parts Brite (email@example.com) before the return to alert us to the fact that you will be returning goods and obtain a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) form. You will need our PO number to obtain an RGA.
- You must include a copy of the RGA with the returned parts that includes your explanation of why the part(s) are being returned.
- You must pay the return shipping charges.
- The parts must be received in the same condition as they were shipped. Adequate packaging must be used when returning parts. No credit will be issued for parts received back damaged due to poor packaging. Any hydraulic components that are not completely drained of fluids before returning will be refused at time of delivery.
- Parts special ordered for you from another source as well as electrical/electronic parts are not returnable unless there has been an arrangement made before the purchase. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders will be filled at the current price.
- How long do I have to return an item?
- The part must have been purchased no longer than 60 days before the request for return, and the RGA is only valid for 1 (one) month from the date it was issued.
- When do I get my refund?
- Once the part has been returned to Multi-Fab and inspected. In general about two to three weeks after it arrives back to Multi-Fab.
- A restocking charge will be assessed on all returns ordered incorrectly by your company or if we were not informed in advance of the reason for the return. The standard restocking charge is 25%.
- Can I cancel before it ships?
- If you cancel before the product is shipped, there is no restocking fee unless it's a specialty part. If the part is specialty not stocked by Multi-Fab, we will try to cancel from our supplier and will pass on any cancellation fee.
- What about if a part is defective?
- We have a one year warranty on all our stock parts. We will replace the part at no charge to you. We may need the item back so we would issue a call tag to get the defective part back. Once we get it back for inspection, we will issue a credit for the invoice of the new part shipped including the freight to get it there. If we choose to have you dispose of the part instead of wasting shipping cost and time, we will send out the replacement at no charge. These steps would be taken to our discretion.
PurchaseParts Brite, LLC is a distributor for Multi-Fab Products, LLC.
All orders must be a minimum value of $50 net price.