Replacement Loading Dock Leveler Parts
No matter what type of loading dock equipment parts you need, Parts Brite has them. We have a full inventory at distribution warehouses in California and Wisconsin that enable us to rapidly ship, coast to coast, whatever parts you need to replace or repair in your equipment, including:
- Dock leveler parts including springs and hold downs
- Dock lock parts
- Dock lights
- Dock seals and shelters
What We Offer
- Parts Brite sells top-quality aftermarket loading dock equipment parts that will not compromise the integrity of your original equipment. All of our loading dock equipment parts come with a limited one-year warranty.
- While we do not offer professional installation of your components, we can help you diagnose your problems and if you don’t want to do it yourself we can certainly try to help you with a referral for a qualified installer near you if you do not have anyone onsite to do the installation.
- Parts Brite maintains a comprehensive and full inventory of loading dock parts in both our warehouses so we can quickly get your parts to you so that your facility’s downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Our repair and replacement parts are designed and made specifically to OEM specifications so that they fit correctly and perform superbly.
Featured Loading Dock Springs
What Part Do I Need?
May 18, 2019
Vehicle safety is essential in helping prevent injuries in the warehouse. Each year, thousands of injuries related to forklifts and other warehouse vehicles occur in warehouses throughout the United States. Many times, workers are injured when forklifts fall between docks and an unsecured trailer, forklifts are accidentally driven off...
April 22, 2019
While loading docks may not get as much attention for their dangers and safety hazards as construction sites do, they are without a doubt the location for many accidents, serious injuries, and even deaths. In fact, 25% of all industrial accidents occur at loading docks, according to the trade...
April 14, 2019
With the exploding popularity of e-commerce and the proliferation of on-demand delivery services in recent years, “adaptability” has become a buzzword in the warehouse and storage industry. So, what exactly does it mean to be adaptable? Adaptable warehouses are dynamic and ever-evolving. They can handle customer demands and the arrival...