Replacement Loading Dock Leveler Parts
No matter what type of loading dock equipment parts you need, Parts Brite has them. We have a full inventory at distribution warehouses in California and Wisconsin that enable us to rapidly ship, coast to coast, whatever parts you need to replace or repair in your equipment, including:
- Dock leveler parts including springs and hold downs
- Dock lock parts
- Dock lights
- Dock seals and shelters
What We Offer
- Parts Brite sells top-quality aftermarket loading dock equipment parts that will not compromise the integrity of your original equipment. All of our loading dock equipment parts come with a limited one-year warranty.
- While we do not offer professional installation of your components, we can help you diagnose your problems and if you don’t want to do it yourself we can certainly try to help you with a referral for a qualified installer near you if you do not have anyone onsite to do the installation.
- Parts Brite maintains a comprehensive and full inventory of loading dock leveler parts in both our warehouses so we can quickly get your parts to you so that your facility’s downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Our repair and replacement parts are designed and made specifically to OEM specifications so that they fit correctly and perform superbly.
Featured Loading Dock Springs
What Part Do I Need?
March 21, 2021
Dock levelers make loading docks safer and more efficient. These essential pieces of equipment are used when a building has a truck-level door. They basically form a ramp to bridge the distance between the dock and the truck. They have a metal plate, known as a lip. The lip is raised from the dock then lowered on the back of the truck. Dock levelers are typically either mounted to the dock face or recessed into a pit at the locking dock. This article will look at the multiple purposes that dock levelers serve, why you need a dock leveler, and...
March 15, 2021
A dock leveler is a piece of equipment that bridges the gap between the dock and the truck’s trailer bed. It is typically used during unloading and loading. The leveler operator can raise the machine and extend its metal plate “lip” in order to form a seamless ramp onto the...
February 15, 2021
Short Answer: Around $600 for DIY or over $1000 for a leveler repair service.Of course the short answer glosses over details like the ones outlined below. What needs replacing?While most people can replace the entire hold-down you may want to just replace parts of it. Take for example replacing a...