Replacement Loading Dock Leveler Parts
No matter what type of loading dock equipment parts you need, Parts Brite has them. We have a full inventory at distribution warehouses in California and Wisconsin that enable us to rapidly ship, coast to coast, whatever parts you need to replace or repair in your equipment, including:
- Dock leveler parts including springs and hold downs
- Dock lock parts
- Dock lights
- Dock seals and shelters
What We Offer
- Parts Brite sells top-quality aftermarket loading dock equipment parts that will not compromise the integrity of your original equipment. All of our loading dock equipment parts come with a limited one-year warranty.
- While we do not offer professional installation of your components, we can help you diagnose your problems and if you don’t want to do it yourself we can certainly try to help you with a referral for a qualified installer near you if you do not have anyone onsite to do the installation.
- Parts Brite maintains a comprehensive and full inventory of loading dock parts in both our warehouses so we can quickly get your parts to you so that your facility’s downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Our repair and replacement parts are designed and made specifically to OEM specifications so that they fit correctly and perform superbly.
Featured Loading Dock Springs
What Part Do I Need?
March 11, 2020
Proper training is crucial when repairing loading docks to avoid the risk of injury or fatality on the job. To ensure a loading dock repairman gets the job right the first time, it is key to search for the maximum training for your position. If you’re new to industry...
December 03, 2019
Photo by mescon / CC BY For many busier facilities, preventative dock maintenance may seem like a nice idea but is still a measure that can be difficult to work into an already busy schedule. Nonetheless, all business owners need to understand that preventative dock maintenance can offer a number of advantages...
May 18, 2019
Vehicle safety is essential in helping prevent injuries in the warehouse. Each year, thousands of injuries related to forklifts and other warehouse vehicles occur in warehouses throughout the United States. Many times, workers are injured when forklifts fall between docks and an unsecured trailer, forklifts are accidentally driven off...