We are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Our core focus at this time is caring for the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We are taking the appropriate steps consistent with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We want to assure you that we are committed to doing our part to minimize the impact of COVID-19 and to help flatten the curve.
As part of the plan, we have implemented the following precautions to protect our employees from potential exposure to the COVID-19:
- Actively monitoring the Center for Disease Control and local public health departments for recommendations and best practices.
- The warehouses we ship from are locked down to minimize exposure to the public. Also additional cleaning and sanitizing have been implemented throughout the facilities.
- Keeping employees informed and taking preventative measures across all our facilities.
- Advising all employees who are sick to stay at home, and providing compensation to them to alleviate the economic burden of making the right choice.
- Having employees work remotely wherever possible. All administrative employees no longer have face to face meetings. They are all handled by phone or video conference.
- Implemented restrictions on visitors entering our facilities.
- Will-Call and deliveries are still available by special arrangement. Please call ahead as only employees may enter the warehouses.
We ship the majority of our products with UPS. While there shouldn't be a delay for us to get our products to UPS they no longer guarantee shipment dates especially rushed shipping: This is from the UPS web site:
Suspension of Service Guarantee
Effective March 26, 2020 and until further notice, we have suspended the UPS Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. For all U.S. origin shipments, the Service Guarantee suspension became effective as of March 24, 2020.
As the effects of the Coronavirus impact our infrastructure, we will continue to seek guidance from local, state, and national government entities to ensure that we fully align with their regulations. We are committed to continue operating globally except where constrained by government restrictions.
We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and make adjustments to our safety protocol as needed to ensure we are complying with CDC guidelines and putting the health and safety of our customers and employees first.